Mot Tests Tarbrax

Any car registered for use on the road in the EC must pass a mechanical and emissions test – known in the UK as the 'MOT', after the old Ministry of Transport. In the UK cars must be Tested at the end of their third year (if imported, measured from date of manufacture), and yearly after that If you have a car that is more than 3 years old it will need an MOT test each year to ensure that it meets at least the minimum road safety and environmental standards.

Bring your car to GP Autoservice for your MOT test, we test both petrol and diesel vehicles.